Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today, I will learn not to care, to blank my emotions and erase my ego, to not want and to not perceive the evil that burdens the soul of the people that sorround me. I will float in that phrase that have for ever forsaken me "Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is bliss....", ignorance is shit, but better happy than sad, right?

Today I will let you do what you want, I will not transmit my ideas or emotions, I will enclose my heart in a box and keep all my feelings a secret from a world that only cares about themselves but not about others. I will strangle words of agonizing pain with silence, for today you might think that others hold the candle, but I am the sun, and therefore am of infinite source, and God is the universe.

To feel less when actually am more will not matter, because today I will learn not to care.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

隐藏心中的情感,为了铭记还是为了忘记?:)
IRENE

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jack Raif said...

真好的问题。。。我觉得为了忘记。

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

有些东西,你越想忘记就会越被铭记。^_^

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool...Nice@@@

iTS ME AGAIN kRISTEEN..

kristeenvaldez@yahoo.com

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home