Friday, November 10, 2006

0.8 milligrams of nicotine a day. 4 gallons of beers a day. Days begin at night and like a vampire the sun feels so unholy. I grasp the nature of things easier when left on my own. I talk to much to myself when drifting in this weird experience. Sometimes I do it a loud, sometimes in my mind and its funny sometimes when myself talks back (and trust me I dont think what myself is going to say, is purely spontaneous)the things it answer. Can we divorce ourself and marry some other self to find peace of mind? Probably from a dual personality I would get a triple or quadruple... who knows where this trip of the mind will take me.

I Jammed yesterday. To my delight Neco and Jimmy were there, I haven't seem them for a while. Judy took sometime time off from the bar and came with Fransua and me to the jam session. Not to many people that night. But the atmosphere is good for jamming specially for the musician that hangout there, they are pretty talented.

Lastly at 2 or 3 a.m. I saw this chinese lesbian flick. It was funny at the beginning but then it turned boring. Damn it! And I've been noticing something about chinese love flicks too... it always has to involve a lot of suffering, you feel cold when you finish watching them.

That's it for the time being,

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home