Friday, August 18, 2006

From Tokyo with love...

Wrote this today... Im still traveling, hope to get soon to Beijing to put all my ideas on paper and get it out there.

Poem No. 78 (Tokyo, 2006)

I talk to myself
on lonely afternoons
beneath shades
drinking tea
smoking weed
beside a tree
I talk to myself
who else can understand what I see or feel
my chaotic personality
my love for autodestruction,
my need to need the need
to feel the caress,
the sublime feeling when we first met,
to fall in love in on day,
with different persons,
on the same day.

I bet you wouldnt understand

So I talk to myself on lonely afternoons, beneath a tree, seeing kids
running free,
I kiss the wind,
the mystic smile,
on lonely afternoon,
I talk to God,
I talk to myself,
to not forget my place in this world

Jack Raif

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thats a good poem...

Felicidades man, espero que todo esté bien por alla.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jack Raif said...

Thanks Joe, glad you liked the poem. I am ok! :-)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home