Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Random Poem June 12

Sunshine creeps in
an unwanted visitor
pray to end a start
no night or day can't create a laugh
lips for so long have been a straight line.

Her flesh attracts my desire
but not a simple smile comes from it,
Desire, as Buddah says, is suffering,
Desire,
think of it deeply again and again,
is the source of all our sins.

I breath, exhale the past, inhale the future,
Stop for death, desire my friend,
life is but desire... no, that is an illusion,
life is but images... no, that is but an expresion,
life is suffering... yes she says, life is but desire, and again and again
until you feel sick and start following the path,
the bright source,
enigmatic, but harsh and hard....
I do not understand why would you create us if everything was so much pain,
Siddhartha, If I follow the path will I stop being human?
What is passion but desire?

I am a simple man and thus do not understand
does that makes me a bad man
darkenned by a night past
by silver pentagrams and idealistic visions of glory
I desire good and if so I desire bad?
Sunshine creeps in,
leave us,
no need to start what eventually will end
Static and away, I slowly fade.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My friend!
deep, deep stuff you got here.
keep it up!
it was good talking to you last week in Beijing. i was only there for another day, so sorry i missed you. I will be back next summer. hopefully then we will see each other again! take care,

Robbie

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Jeff!I'm Irene! How are you these days?
Miss you so much!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Jeff!I'm Irene! How are you these days?
Miss you so much!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home